We are proud to present the Spring Penned Writer’s Retreat. It’s time for Yah’s (God’s) Kingdom Scribes to PUSH AND WRITE what Yah (God) has told you. No more excuses, distractions, or delays. The time is now!
Join me, T. Lynn Tate, The Story Midwife, and my co-facilitators, Erin Harrigan, Wynne Briscoe, and Tania Easterling, for time away to Focus, Hear from Yah (God), and Write. This 3-day retreat will be packed with sessions that will:
- Help you PUSH past the barriers that are preventing you from writing your story and testimony.
- Help you align with Yah’s assignment for your life as His Kingdom Scribe.
- Help you to birth-write the stories Yah has placed in your belly.
All this, while allowing you intentional time and space to write and reflect.
Who should attend this event?
- Christian Women who are called to share Yah’s word and love through written expressions of their testimonies and stories.
- Christian Women Writers who are in need of a refreshing as Yah shifts and realigns you for His Kingdom assignment.
- Christian Women Writers whose posture is to be Holy Spirit led in their assignment as a Kingdom Scribe.
Registration & Rooming
The Retreat will be held at the National Conference Center located in Leesburg, VA.
Registration is ALL INCLUSIVE of your Conference Fee, Single Occupancy Room & Board, and All Meals.
Early Bird Registration: $797 (ends December 31, 2023)
General Registration: $897 (closes March 15, 2024)
Registration fees can be paid in full or through two (2) payment installments.